Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

So the first day of my January resolutions went pretty well. It's pretty cold outside so I was forced to run on a treadmill at the gym (which I hate because it is just so incredibly easy to quit). I ran/walked on an incline for a couple of miles and made sure to work in some great weight routines as well as my 50 squats. I bought a pair of goal jeans from H&M afterwards. There slightly too small (i.e. they zip up and there's slight muffin top issues) and I'm hoping that by the end of the month they'll fit perfectly. I'm really excited about the changes in my body from the work I put in last year. Because I'm a pear shape jean shopping is usually incredible depressing (seriously, I'm petite EVERYWHERE and then I just have these giant wide set hips). But I managed to grab (on the first try!) two great pairs and they fit perfectly.

Going dessert free went okay too although the thing I'm worried the most about now is muscle memory. Like, my mind is commited to trying to detox from sugary sweets but I'm so used to being in the kitchen and grabbing something sweet. I'm afraid I'll be halfway through a cookie or whatever before my mind can even comprehend what I'm doing. The only sweets we have left our ones that were sent from my boyfriends parents and I just can't bare to through them away. I'm not a wasteful person and I'd hate for all those delicious goodies to go in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment