Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10: More Sugar Infographics

I'm really hoping to be done with this "craving sugar all day can't stop thinking about it" phase of my no dessert plan. Yesterday was a little better, my boyfriend picked up a Kellogg brand cereal that had a sweet flavor so I had a small bowl when the cravings got too bad. While I know it had sugar in it it's still better (at least in my mind) than a heavily sugared dessert. 

In my quest to make sugar less appealing I bring to you more infographics about how terrible sugar can be in large quantities. Nursing Your Sweet Tooth by Friends Eat:

It estimates that the average American consumes about 130 lbs of sugar of year. Since my sweet tooth is not so average I'm guessing I eat roughly my body weight in sugar each year. I tell myself that I'm healthy because I don't drink sodas but there are some months that I eat ice cream Every. Single. Day. Le sigh.








No comments:

Post a Comment