Friday, June 14, 2013

Pay Day Check In

I love pay day :) However this pay day is going to be slightly different than previous pay days. I really have to catch up on bills. As awesome as it feels to pay off so much from my student loans it is terrible to realize you only have $50 bucks to live off of for two weeks and some how try to stretch groceries and gas out of that.

What I have:
Checking: $1289.22
Savings: $1800.63


What I owe:
Utilities: $150
Credit Card: $185.86
Student Loan: $83,750.31

My Plan:
-Pay off Credit Card
-Pay Utility Bill
-Pay $700 to student loan

Once the dust clears from that I'm planning on going grocery shopping and purchasing my father a Father's Day gift. After all that's done I should have around $100-$50 remaining. I want to put some additional funds in my savings. I really prefer at least $2,000 in savings and I want to eventually grow it. I think I need to work into my budget a monthly savings contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment