Monday, June 17, 2013

After Bill Pay

Found this while online, isn't it terrifying? This is why I'm so aggressive when it comes to wiping out my debt.


What I have:
Checking: $225.05
Savings: $1800.64

What I owe:
Credit Card: $17.31**
Student Loan: 83,303.86

Like I said in a previous post instead of my usual $1000 chunk payment I went a little soft this time so I could catch up on bills. I'm still really excited because my next payment should knock me down to 82k which is so freaking exciting. I can't believe how much that I have paid off in just 6 months. I still get a little bummed when I think about how far I have to go and how many roadblocks that I might face but I just have to keep staying positive. The one thing that I do know is that I have more student debt than most people and that with all my hard work I will pay off my debt faster than most people even dream about <3

**I seriously paid off my entire credit card and then the auto payment went through for my gym membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment