Thursday, April 19, 2012

Catching up



I have like, zero time to update but it's been a while and I enjoy checking in. Lots of ups and downs this week.

-Car needed new belts or some bull shit -$150 (WTF car, I don't even own any belts and you got THREE new ones??? That's fucked up).
+Got a bump in pay due to a market survey, up $0.52 an hour!!!
-Went to the dentist and I need $650 in dental work because I brush my teeth like I'm cleaning grout from tile.

I guess that's life. You get a little more money but you have more expenses. I only have $75 left to pay off for my car and I'm going to do the dental work in chunks so I can make payments. In other news my boo moved closer to me and his new place is swanky. Wood floors, two levels, tile back splash in the kitchen. I've already planned a million parties to host there, much to his delight, I'm sure.

I'll be back soon, this week I'm all graveyards PLUS multiple shifts at my second job. Luckily, a mix of sugar and delirium keep me steady through my 13+ hour shifts.

1 comment:

  1. That cartoon is a classic. After graduating with a degree in English (Lib Arts they called it), I thought that the doors would open just like in that cartoon. 6 months later I was unemployed, watching Maury Povich and eating cereal all day. The choices we make when we're young, eh?

    ReplyDelete