Friday, October 21, 2011

JEWELRY!!!

This morning (after yoga and before work) I was able to post some of the jewelry I got in. I'm still learning about Ebay so I might have to tweak the post (in order to show up on more search results) but so far I'm pretty proud of what I've done because I've done it all on my own :)

Lookie:








I currently have 4 different finishes in my store: gold, pewter, bronze, and silver. The rings are adjustable (which I love because I have tiny tiny fingers) and they measure about 2 inches by 2 inches. I, for one, love big statement jewelry. I love rare and unique little pieces that reflect my odd and eccentric personality. I just love how big and bold this ring looks on my little hand (seriously, I'm 5ft 9inches tall but I have the hands of a dwarf).

So lets say you're looking at this post and you're totally in love (you should be!) just click this link and shop away!

No comments:

Post a Comment