Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm back!

Sorry it's been so long since a post, life got in the way a bit. First, I randomly got a full month of graveyard shifts at my job. FUN. Instead of a lovely 2-10pm shift I'm working 10pm-6am. It makes me very discombobulated (or disoriented as a normal person would say). Then, my laptop died. The battery on this thing died a long time ago but I've been perfectly content with just leaving it plugged in all of the time. Unfortunately now that is barely an option. I took it to Geek Squad and they sent it off for repairs. All I need is a new power cord and battery. Now normally, I would have just had them install it but now that I'm all thrifty I'm going to use Amazon and save a bundle. Finally, I started seeing someone new. He's been a friend for a while (he works with one of my best friends) but we went out for drinks two weeks ago and have sort of been inseparable since. He's not normally a type of guy I go for (aka he's an adult male with his shit together) but things have been awesome. Life is great right now :)

I have some great financial stuff in the works and I'm actively looking for ways to move my loan from Wells Fargo so please stand by for an awesome post soon. Until then please be satisfied with this picture of a cat:


No comments:

Post a Comment